VISTA CRIMINAL LAWYER: DEFENSE OF CHILD MOLEST,
CHILD PORNOGRAPHY & OTHER CHILD SEX OFFENSES
If you have been arrested or believe you might be under investigation for child molest, possession of child pornography, or attempting to meet a child for sex, I can help you. I am Vista – San Diego criminal defense lawyer Peter M. Liss, and I have tried over 100 criminal jury trials and personally defended many people arrested in Vista and San Diego for sex offenses involving children, including child molest, lewd acts upon a child, possession of child pornography, attempt to meet a child for sex, and statutory rape.
I can also help you if you are facing a potential “third strike” under the three-strikes law. If you need a skilled, experienced Vista or San Diego CA sex crime defense lawyer with a track record of success, please call me at (760) 643-4050 for a free consultation. You will receive top quality representation for a reasonable fee.
Child Molest Sex Offense Facts
Child molest sex offenses include acts performed for the sexual gratification of the adult or child; the exact charge depends in part on the age of the child. Related offenses include possession of child pornography, attempting to meet a child for sex, and statutory rape. Penalties can include jail or prison time, fines, being required to register as a sex offender and the loss of the right to see your children or be in the presence of children. Penalties for even a first offense can be severe.
These are serious crimes with complicated defenses. It is important to obtain a skilled criminal defense attorney experienced in defending sex crimes as soon as possible to obtain the best results under the particular facts and law of your case.
Attorney Peter M. Liss can help you by:
- 1 Advising you and keeping you updated at all times on your case status
- 2 Arranging for you to avoid the embarrassment of arrest at home or work, or arguing for lower bail or no bail if you have already been arrested
- 3 Interviewing witnesses and police
- 4 Gathering evidence supporting your defenses. Supporting evidence can include: 1- a psychological evaluation showing that you do not fit the sexual profile of an offender 2- evidence showing the victim has a motive not to tell the truth or a history of not telling the truth 3- evidence of the victim’s mental instability, disability, or tendency to fantasize or to form false memories that may cause the victim to give false or inaccurate testimony; 4- medical evidence and opinions contradicting the prosecution’s medical evidence and opinions; 5- other evidence showing that you are innocent of the offense charged, or committed only a lesser included offense
- 5 Making court motions
- 6 Evaluating all legal defenses available in your case. These can include insufficient evidence, innocence, and other defenses
- 7 Seeking reduction of charges (when available). If an investigation is underway but you have not yet been charged, depending on the facts I may seek to convince the prosecutor that you should not be charged or should be charged with a lesser offense than recommended by an agency or by police
- 8 Representing you at trial or in a plea bargain
- 9 Presenting the best legal defenses for your case
- 10 Seeking alternative sentencing, or the lowest sentence available. Alternative sentences (available in some cases) can include fines, electronic monitoring / house arrest, residential treatment, counseling, and hormone therapy that suppresses sex drive. Depending on the facts and the type of offense, in some cases you may also be excused from annual registration as a sex offender
More benefits to selecting Attorney Peter M. Liss:
- 11 Available every day, every hour. 24-hour in-person answering
- 12 30 years experience, many sex crime cases handled, track record of success, over 100 criminal trials, University of California – Berkeley trained lawyer
- 13 Attorney Liss personally handles your entire case
- 14 Top quality services at reasonable rates
- 15 Free first consultation
- 16 All major credit cards accepted
- 17 Immediate, courteous response
- 18 Office across from Vista Courthouse and Jail, with free parking
I have tried over 100 criminal jury trials and personally defended many people arrested in Vista and San Diego for sex offenses on the internet, including meeting a minor and child pornography, and defended many clients whose offense was a potential “third strike” under the three-strikes law. If you or someone in your family has been arrested for an internet sex offense, please call me to learn how I can help you. I provide top quality representation for a reasonable fee, offer a free initial consultation, and accept all major credit cards.
For skilled, immediate help with a sex crimes defense, call Vista Criminal Defense Lawyer Peter M. Liss:
(760) 643-4050 or (858) 486-3024
How to Contact Attorney Peter Liss
For immediate help, any time, any day, please call me at (760) 643-4050 or (858) 486-3024.
I can help you.