VISTA CRIMINAL & DUI LAWYER:
TOP SKILL – IMMEDIATE RESPONSE
Welcome. I am Vista – San Diego criminal defense lawyer Peter M. Liss, and I can help you if you or a family member has been arrested or charged with a crime. I have 30 years of experience with a track record of successes: acquittals, dismissals, and reduced charges. I’ve tried over 100 criminal jury cases and skillfully handle all felonies and misdemeanors. My law degree is from the top-ranked University of California – Berkeley.
Convenience, Credit Cards, Live Answering:
My offices are convenient with free parking, just off the 78 freeway in Vista and the 5 freeway in San Diego. My Vista office is directly across from the Vista – San Diego County Courthouse, Jail, and Traffic Court. Your first consultation is free. All fees are reasonable and all major credit cards are accepted. I am available 24/7 with 24-hour in-person phone answering. Hablamos Espanol.
Guaranteed dedication to fighting for best results:
I’m a tough negotiator and successful trial lawyer. Judges and prosecutors respect me because I fight hard to obtain the best result for my clients. I guarantee the high quality of my work and my dedication to seeking the best outcome possible for you under the facts and law. If you are a parent or grandparent, you can retain me to defend your child, of any age, who has been arrested.
Avoid personal court appearances in misdemeanors:
In most misdemeanor cases (except for domestic violence),
I can represent you without you ever having to go to court. You won’t need to miss work or activities.
Call (760) 643-4050 or (858) 486-3024– I will respond quickly:
I consider all criminal matters urgent and will respond as quickly as possible to your phone call. Please call me
any time, any day, at (760) 643-4050 or (858) 486-3024.
See these pages for more information:
- Felony Accident / Injury DUI
- : including DMV hearings
- Misdemeanor DUI
- : including DMV hearings
- Driving Offenses
- : Reckless driving, suspended license, hit and run accident, all other driving arrests
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Offenses
- : possession, sales, distribution, manufacturing, transportation, driving under the influence of drugs
- Sex Crimes
- : rape, sexual assault, internet sex offenses, indecent exposure
- Child Pornography, Child Molest
- , attempting to meet a child for sex
- : including assault, battery, fighting, murder
- White Collar Crime
- : mortgage fraud, real estate fraud, insurance fraud, workers’ compensation fraud, embezzlement, internet fraud, grand theft, burglary
For immediate help, any time, any day, please call me at (760) 643-4050 or (858) 486-3024.
I can help you.