VISTA Reckless driving DEFENSE LAWYER
If you have been arrested for dangerous, negligent or reckless driving, I can help you. I am Vista reckless driving defense lawyer Peter M. Liss, and I have tried over 100 criminal jury trials and successfully defended many people with an arrest and charge in San Diego county for criminal traffic offenses, including reckless driving.
If you need a skilled, experienced Vista reckless driving defense lawyer with a track record of success, please call me at (760) 643-4050 for a free consultation. You will receive top quality representation for a reasonable fee.
Reckless Driving Offense Facts
Reckless driving is a misdemeanor criminal charge, and you can be arrested and taken into custody. The punishments for reckless driving can include a fine of up to $1000 and up to 90 days in jail. If you have previous criminal traffic convictions, the fine and jail time can both be increased. A reckless driving conviction counts as 2 points on your driving record, which usually increases your auto insurance costs.
However, alternative sentences may be given in certain cases. Because the potential penalties are severe, it is important to obtain a skilled criminal defense attorney as soon as possible to obtain the best results under the particular facts and law of your case. Your attorney’s knowledge of defenses, sentencing guidelines, and alternative sentencing options will be vital to obtaining the best outcome under the law and facts of your case.
Vista Reckless Driving Defense Lawyer Peter M. Liss can help you by:
- 1 Advising you and keeping you updated at all times on your case status
- 2 Arguing for lower bail
- 3 Investigating your case and gathering evidence supporting your defenses
- 4 Making court motions. These can include a motion to suppress the evidence, which if successful can result in your case being dismissed
- 5 Evaluating all legal defenses available in your case. Depending on the facts, these can include mistakes and inaccuracies by the arresting officer, evidence that you were not driving, improper stop and arrest, evidence that you were not acting in conscious disregard of the consequences to other people or property, and other defenses
- 6 Seeking reduction of charges (when available)
- 7 Representing you at trial or in a plea bargain. In most reckless driving cases, you will not have to come to court
- 8 Presenting the best legal defenses for your case
- 9 Seeking alternative sentencing, or the lowest sentence available. Alternative sentences (available in some cases) can include probation, community service, and other sentences
More benefits to selecting Attorney Peter M. Liss:
- 10 Available every day, every hour. 24-hour in-person answering
- 11 30 years experience, many reckless driving and other criminal traffic cases handled, track record of success, over 100 criminal trials, University of California – Berkeley trained lawyer
- 12 Vista reckless driving defense lawyer Peter Liss personally handles your entire case
- 13 Top quality services at reasonable rates
- 14 Free first consultation
- 15 All major credit cards accepted
- 16 Immediate, courteous response
- 17 Office across from Vista Courthouse and Jail, with free parking
As a top Vista reckless driving defense lawyer, I have personally defended many people charged with reckless driving and other criminal traffic offenses in North County San Diego, California. If you or someone in your family has been arrested for reckless driving, please call me for a free initial consultation to learn how I can help you. I provide top quality representation for a reasonable fee and accept all major credit cards.
How to Contact Attorney Peter Liss
For skilled IMMEDIATE help with a Vista or San Diego criminal traffic crime defense,
call Vista Reckless Driving Defense Lawyer
Peter M. Liss:
(760) 643-4050 or (858) 486-3024
Call 24/7 – any time, any day. I can help you.